Thursday 16 April 2015

Goodbye from Luisa.Ms

Hello sweeties!
I've recently visited this blog and I have seen MarsEspecial "goodbye" message so I thought I would do mine as well.
I am very proud that this blog received this kind of attention since it started out as small idea.
However, since 2013 I have moved on, I am currently in high school (10th grade) and I don't have time to continue this journey.Besides that, like Marsespecial said, we haven't talked  since then.
Nevertheless, stardoll played an important role on my childhood and it introduced me to the art of makeup.
On that note, I've recently started a new makeup Instagram, where you can see visually the impact that stardoll had on my makeup "skills". I really urge you to check it out. (@MakeupbyLms)
Maybe one day I will create my own makeup blog, who knows?
Kisses my dear viewers,
Luisa.Ms 💋💋💋💋

No comments:

Post a Comment